Jcrop » the jQuery Image Cropping Plugin
Jcrop Home • Download • Manual • Examples
Jcrop is the quick and easy way to add image cropping functionality to your web application. It combines the ease-of-use of a typical jQuery plugin with a powerful cross-platform DHTML cropping engine that is faithful to familiar desktop graphics applications.
- Attaches unobtrusively to images or block objects
- Supports aspect ratio locking
- Supports minSize/maxSize setting
- Callbacks for selection done, or while moving
- Keyboard support for nudging selection
- API features to create interactivity, including animation
- Support for CSS styling, now uses LESS
- Touch support for iOS, Android, etc
- Firefox 2+
- Safari 3+
- Opera 9.5+
- Google Chrome 0.2+
- Internet Explorer 6+
May work in older versions or other modern browsers, these were tested.
(If you have updates, please contact me and I'll update the list.)
Jcrop is free software released under MIT License.