Jcrop v0.9.6 Released (Numerous enhancements)
A new version, Jcrop v0.9.6, is available today. This update includes some important feature additions and improvements.
A new version of Jcrop is available today with the following updates:
- Jcrop widget can now be disabled, re-enabled, or removed entirely
- New selections, moving, and resizing can now be disabled/enabled
- minSize/maxSize now work with aspectRatio set (thanks for the patch, Matt!)
- setSelect and animateTo now scale coordinate input on larger images
- Documentation has been updated to reflect some of the new functionality
- Added a new API demo to download archive and online demos page
- Internal code restructuring, including additional commenting
So it’s still certainly not perfect, and there is more work to be done, but there are some important features included that I didn’t want to sit on for too long. Please let me know how it works for you!